Social Media Plan and Reviews
Online overload? Website, Blog, Social Media, Mobile Markeing, Email Marketing, QR Codes, SEO, RSS, HTML, CSS, ROI, OMG!
You can calm down now.
Whether your business is part of the social media landscape already … or you’re still trying to get your website launched there’s a simple review process that will help you. Notice we said “simple”, I didn’t say “easy”. But that’s all right, because we’re here to help.
Depending on where you are online, or not, you will start your review with answering 10 simple questions – and while the questions are simple, they’re not necessarily easy to answer and require that you give them some strategic thought. Again, don’t worry.
Social Marketing Assessments:
- Getting Started w/Social Media
- Website Review
- Online Presence & Online Reputation
- Social Media Checkup
A successful marketing effort has become so complex it’s hard to know where to start. Even so, you realize almost any successful marketing effort has to have an online presence, at least to some extent. Chances are your clients, prospects, vendors or shareholders have already Googled you, looked for your business’ Facebook page, reviewed your product on Yelp, or checked into your restaurant on Foursquare.
So, how do YOU get started?
You take stock. You review where you are so you’ll know what you need to do to get you to where you want to be.
- How do we know our website is attracting good prospects?
- Am I sure our prospects are finding our website at all?
- When our prospects “Google” us, is what they see increasing our chances for business? Do we even know what they see?
- How can we get meaningful and measurable business results for the time and resources we invest in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media platforms?
- If we don’t get online now, where will our business be tomorrow? Where will our customers be tomorrow?
Social Marketing Assessments can get you started. Depending on where you are in the process, we'll help you take stock so you can make a plan to move forward.
Contact us to assess your social media
- Getting Started – Online Marketing (Social Media & Website) – You’ve been sitting by the wayside. You had enough customers and didn’t see how investing in a website would be a benefit. Your position was, “I don’t need to be online.”Well, things have changed. The economy has slowed. Your customers are more particular and are looking more closely at their alternatives – your competitors. Your competitors are online.
- Website Review – You’ve had your website for a while but you aren’t sure if it’s attracting good prospects. In fact, are your prospects finding your website at all? And if they are, WHAT are they finding? Are they finding what they need to make a purchase decision?
- Online Presence & Online Reputation - When your prospects “Google” you, is what they see increasing your chances for business? Do you even know what they see?
- Social Media Checkup - How can you get meaningful and measurable business results for the time and resources you invest in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media platforms?
and mobile marketing position.